New heights Kids
At New Heights, we offer several different classes for our kids.
- Roots (Birth-2 Years Old): Kids in our Roots class will enojy free play and snack time with their friends in close proximity to the service area!
- Sprouts (PreK-Kindergarten): Sprouts kids can be dropped off and signed into class before our service starts.
- Vines (1st-2nd Grade): Vines will be dismissed from service right before the sermon starts!
- Branches (3rd-5th Grade): Branches will be dismissed from service right before the sermon starts! (Only at NH28 - Milton)
- Check out our Youth Page for information on 6th Graders and up.
Sprouts, Vines, & Branches use a curriculum that covers the same topics, but caters to their specific age group. Kids in these classes will spend time hearing biblical teaching followed by a craft or activity and free play with their friends! On our mobile app, there's even a guide for you as a parent to take the lesson home and reiterate it through the week using an object lesson. You'll always know what your kids are learning and be equipped to disciple your child's heart!
Kid's Ministry Team Leader
Heather is from Hurricane and she earned a degree in elementary education from Marshall University. She oversees the organization of our Milton kids team and writes our weekly kids blog to follow up with the Sunday lessons. Heather also teaches in our Sprouts class.
Megan & Tyler godby
Tyler and Megan are both from Proctorville, OH. Tyler graduated from Marshall University with his master's in healthcare administration and works as a Medicaid manager. Megan is a registered nurse and will graduate from Ohio State in May with her master's degree specializing as a pediatric nurse practitioner. They love to travel and spend time with their two dogs.
Heather Allison & Kara Stowers
Kara is from Milton and earned a degree in elementary education from Marshall University. She teaches in our Sprouts class and also helps maintain the organization of our Milton team. Our Milton and Huntington campus kids team leaders also worked together writing our very own kids curriculum to use on Sunday mornings!